News & updates
Self-directed Support and Dementia – Information, choice and control
LivingTogeTher and Life Changes Trust are hosting six events across Scotland.
East Lothian event – 10 a.m.- 2.45 p.m, Wednesday 15th November 2017 – venue to be confirmed.
These events are for individuals interested in finding out more about Self-directed Support for people affected by Dementia; we will explore the possibilities and share experiences.
We will share knowledge, signpost, advise on resources and share our own approach to Self-directed Support.
How will these events benefit you?
- Better understanding of Self-directed Support.
- Improved understanding of local authority processes and language around SDS.
- Opportunity to identify improvements and gaps.
- Opportunity to identify areas of development e.g. information sharing, local authority processes, peer support.
- Opportunity to identify new outcomes and changes that would be beneficial.
We want these days to be meaningful and have a positive impact on every attendee.
To reserve your place, please email email@example.com or phone Julie – 07949037772.