Local places to go
1:1 Support - Everycare
Everycare Edinburgh support adults who need support to live at home.
They can support the person you care for in a number of ways including:
- Administration of medication
- Domestic help, laundry and shopping
- Help with bathing, washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Wake-up/bedtime service
- Prescription collection
- Liaison with GPs, social workers, occupational therapists, district nurses, family and friends
Companionship Care (Sitter Service)
- Alzheimer and dementia support
- Accompanied trips for shopping, hospital and clinic visits, hairdressing, personal appointments and social outings.
Emergency/Short Term care
- Emergency short-term care
- Care following hospital discharge
- Post-operative care
- Convalescence assistance
- Sleepovers and night sitting
- Holiday escorting, including foreign holidays and top-ups to existing support and short-term respite where the usual carer is away or unavailable.