Local places to go
Care Home (Nursing) - Erskine House
Nursing home with support for short term care.
Respite and short break care can be provided for those who meet the eligibility criteria for Erskine Care and who have been assessed by a Social Worker to be suitable for respite care.
Currently Erskine’s admission criteria state that the following are eligible to apply for care in an Erskine Home if they have been assessed by a Social Worker as being in need of nursing care :
- You served as a member of one of HM Armed Forces as a Regular or Reservist or on National Service or were
- A member of the Merchant Marine and were deployed on active service, in support of the armed forces
- A member of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary
- A member of the Home Guard
- The spouse, widow or widower of any of the above