Local places to go
1:1 Support - Bright Care
Bright Care support adults who need support to stay in their own home.
They can support the person you care for in a number of ways including:
Companionship (Sitter service)
- Light housekeeping and laundry,
- Preparation of meals
- Shopping and errands.
- Physical exercise and leisure trips.
- Reminders for medications.
- Assistance in planning and attending appointments, groups and clubs.
- Assistance with reading, writing and household administration.
- Assistance around the home in arranging practical helps like maintenance and gardening.
- Help with daily personal care activities that you cannot complete safely without assistance, e.g. getting dressed, washing, going to the toilet.
- Support with the administration of medications.
- Sleepover and waking night service
- Live in care – support 24 hours a day including overnight care. This can be for short term respite.