News & updates
Healthy Living Course - FAiR
Do you care for someone with a learning disability?
Would they like to get a health check, make a plan to get fitter and healthier and have lots of fun?
During the 10 weeks they will get a chance to talk about what is important for staying healthy including:
- New ways to cope with stress and worry
- Healthy eating, meal planning and preparation
- Ways to build friendships and support networks and how to look after themselves including internet safety.
- Sharing fitness ideas and exploring what’s available in their local areas
- Have a health check with nurses and a physiotherapist and learn about what happens at the dentist and optician
21st August – 23rd October 2014
Thursdays – 11:00 – 15:00 – lunch provided.
Mayfield Leisure Centre,10 Mayfield Place, Mayfield, Dalkeith EH22 5JG
Interested? If so please contact Midlothian Local Area Coordination Team on 0131 454 1785