News & updates
Have Your Say - MOPA - Transport
The next Midlothian Older people’s Assembly meeting is on Tuesday April 5th 2016, 10.30 – 12.30, at Dalkeith Older People’s Welfare, St Andrews Street, Dalkeith.
This meeting will have a focus on Transport in Midlothian, as a main theme for Older People in Midlothian.
10.30 Arrive. Coffee, tea and pastries.
10.40 Welcome and introductions. Guest stallholders introduced.
10.45 Guest speakers and questions/open floor.
• John Moore, Lothian Community Transport;
• Karl Vanters, Principal Officer – Public Transport, Midlothian Council Travel Team;
• Anthea Fraser, Service Manager, Older People(East).
• Conversation on future topics for meetings/ guest speakers and an executive committee for 2016/17;
• Updates and other business. Plans for next meeting.
Midlothian Older People’s Assembly warmly invite you to join us at this event. This is a chance to come together for conversation and to have your say about issues that are important to you as an older person living in Midlothian.
Midlothian Older People’s Assembly provides a supportive platform to older people in Midlothian allowing them to express their concerns and share their experience of life in Midlothian. The Assembly then informs Midlothian Council and the Scottish Government of issues pertaining from its meetings.
Booking arrangements: Please come and join us, register a place by calling Eric or Ian, 0131 663 9471 or on firstname.lastname@example.org