News & updates
Have your say - Midlothian Physical Disability Strategy
LET’S WORK TOGETHER WITH DISABLED PEOPLE TO SUPPORT A GOOD LIFE – AT HOME, AT WORK AND IN THE COMMUNITY!
Wednesday 24th June 2015 – Dalkeith Arts Centre
11 am – 3pm
- Do you want a good quality of life for disabled people in Midlothian?
- Do you believe that disabled people should feel in control of their own life choices?
- Do you believe in an active and healthy life for all, a life where people can flourish and grow?
- Do you want better support to enable those who need it to live a full life?
This day aims to give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of shaping a new Action Plan – Midlothian Physical Disability Strategy 2015 -2018
- Hear about successes so far – good news about great things happening!
- Hear from disabled people and professionals about positive and challenging aspects of living as a disabled person in Midlothian.
- Become an active participant in improving the lives of disabled people in Midlothian.
- Join in discussion groups with disabled people, social work and health professionals to discuss and share ideas and experiences.
- Make connections around areas of interest and plan for more future successes!
On the day, information will be available from:
- Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living
- Self Directed Support
- Forward Mid
- Midlothian Access Panel
- Community Care Fieldwork Team
- Local Area Co-ordination
- Benefits Advice/Welfare Reform
If you want to know more call:
Eric on 0131 663 9471 or Jayne on 0131 271 3665