News & updates
Have your say - Citizen Wellbeing Assembly
Citizen Wellbeing Assembly, Murrayfield, Edinburgh 25 June 2015
Join the Citizens Health Wellbeing Assembly to share your experiences, debate pertinent issues, and generate ideas to create a future where we can all enjoy good health and wellbeing across Scotland. In partnership with the Health and Social Care Academy, Scottish Health Council and Scottish Government, you will collectively identify where these ideas are already being turned into reality and make the connections needed to drive our health and wellbeing.
- The ALLIANCE’s campaigning priorities ahead of the 2016 Scottish Parliament election.
- New ways to deliver the Scottish Government’s 2020 Vision for health and social care in Scotland
- An open dialogue with their members and others to support the integrated health and social care support and services.
- The Stronger Voice’s programme of activities with the Scottish Government’s commitment to ”truly hear the voice” of people who use health and social care support services
They are delighted to confirm Pennie Taylor, Journalist and health specialist and keynote address from Shona Robison Cabinet Secretary for Health, Wellbeing and Sport. They also have a special performance by Solar Bear‘s Deaf Youth Theatre present a short performance piece performed in British Sign Language and spoken English.
Attend if you have an interest in shaping Scotland’s health and social care, the Assembly will have a particular interest for:
- People who access support and services
- Unpaid carers
- Third sector
- Local authorities
- Health and social care partnerships
- Policy makers
- Service planners
- Frontline practitioners
- Professional bodies.
Click here for further information and to find out how to book your place.